3D PROTEIN from Reflex Nutrition is the world’s first and only time-release protein powder to contain Native Whey Protein, Micellar Casein and Egg White Protein in a completely transparent 45:45:10 ratio. This is a new breed of ultra high-quality protein powder that delivers exceptional nutritional qualities with a staggering protein content of 80% in all favours; we believe that it delivers the highest protein content of any protein blend in the world that is made from whole proteins.
- Mix 35 g (approximately three heaped 25 ml measures) with 350 ml water until a smooth, even consistency is achieved.
- Product is best mixed in a shaker or blender.
- For a thicker, creamier and more intense tasting shake, try mixing with less water or mix with milk.
- Consume 2-3 servings daily.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains Milk and Egg.
- May contain products of crustaceans, fish and gluten.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Three unique sources of protein delivering the highest biological values
- Three different rates of digestion, slow, medium and fast
- Three patented friendly bacteria
- Container Size: 1.8 kg
- Serving Size: 35 g
- Servings Per Container: 51
Nutritional Information Per Serving (based on Vanilla Ice Cream Flavour)
- Energy: 534 kJ / 126 kcal
- Protein: 28 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- of which Sugars: trace
- Fat: 0.6 g
- of which Saturates: 0.3 g
- Fibre: trace
- Salt: 0.3 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum: 210.000.00 CFU
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: 210.000.00 CFU
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: 210.000.00 CFU
3D Protein Blend (~96%) (of which Micellar Casein (45%) (MILK), Native Whey Protein (45%) (MILK), Egg White Protein Isolate (10%)), Flavouring, Cocoa Powder (2.5%) (chocolate variety only), Thickener (Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Natural Colour Betanin (strawberry variety only), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Stevia), Natural Colour Beta Carotene (vanilla variety only), Multi Component Protected Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB2PRO (Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus)), Flow Agent (Silicon Dioxide)