Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but making the same protein shake every morning can get a little boring. Whip up some delicious protein pancakes with this new mix. Just add water, pour into a frying pan and cook until lightly brown on both sides. Fuel Your Morning with 20 grams of easy-to-make pancakes that can help fill you up and keep you on-track with fitness and nutrition goals.
- Mix 2 level scoops (51 g) or one sachet (51 g) with 120-150 ml of water.
- Pour into a frying pan and cook until lightly brown on both sides.
- Makes one large pancake.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains Gluten
- Container Size: 1.02 kg
- Serving Size: 2 scoops (51 g)
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Container Size: 1 Box (24 Sachets)
- Serving Size: 1 Sachet (51 g)
- Servings Per Container: 24
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 830 kJ / 197 kcal
- Fat: 4.3 g
- of Which Saturates: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrate: 18 g
- of Which Sugars: 2.5 g
- Fibre: 2.7 g
- Protein: 20 g
- Salt: 1 g
Oat Flour (42%), Whey Protein Concentrate [Milk] (Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin), Wheat Protein, Egg Albumen, Milk Protein Concentrate, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Oat Fibre (2.9%), Whole Milk Powder, Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder [Milk], Thickeners (Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Sweetener (Sucralose)