During sleep our body completes important cognitive and physiological functions, more so in the case of athletes. Night rest is as relevant as any training session because during sleep the muscles grow, assimilate training stimuli and produce the adaptations you seek in every repetition and series you do in the gym.
Today’s hectic lifestyle, shift work, the use of electronic gadgets and, ultimately, any interference in the sleep-wake cycles, can alter night sleep and have a negative impact in your results.
Sleeping disorders have been associated with endocrine disruption, lower cognitive abilities and changes in the metabolic function, as a slower glucose regulation.
- Ingredient combination designed for before sleep
- Boosts recovery
- Newest formula
- Mix 15 g powder with 250 ml water.
- Take 1 serving per day, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime.
- A permanent intake should not exceed 7 days.
- Then take a break for 2-4 weeks.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- May contain traces of milk, lactose, gluten, soy and egg.
- Container Size: 450 g
- Serving Size: 30 g
- Servings Per Container: 15
Amounts Per Serving
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid: 3000 ml
- L-Glycine: 3000 mg
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: 1000 mg
- L-Tryptophane: 500 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophane (5-HTP): 200 mg
- Ashwagandha Root Powder: 200 mg
- L-Theanine: 200 mg
- Choline: 200 mg
- Magnesium: 112.5 mg
- Zinc: 3 mg
- Pantothenic Acid: 1.8 mg
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, L-Glycine, Resistant Dextrin, Acid; Citric Acid; Sodium Bicarbonate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, L-Tryptophane, Natural Flavouring, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Oxide, Anticaking Agent; Silicon Dioxide; 5-Hydroxytryptophane, Ashwagandha Roots Powder, Palm Oil, L-Theanine, Sweeteners; Acesulfame K, Sucralose; Colour; Carmines; Zinc Citrate, Calcium-D-Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid)