The drink replenishes electrolytes, minerals and fluids in sensible quantities during activity to reduce the risk of cramping (if used as directed), and provides fast acting carbohydrates to supply muscles with energy.
- Mix 36g with 500 ml cold water.
- Have half to one serving every hour during training and events longer than 60 minutes.
- Start drinking 30-60 minutes prior to events, taking 2-3 sips every 10-15 minutes.
- Can also be used as a recovery drink, taking 1 serving within 30 minutes after an event/ training session, and another 1-2 servings over the 2 hours to follow.
- Rehydrates and helps improve recovery
- Rapidly replaces electrolytes, energy and phosphates during physical activity
- Helps reduce exercise-related muscle cramping
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 552 kJ
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrate: 32 g
- of which Sugars: 18.4 g
- Fibre: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Potassium: 88 mg
- Calcium: 120 mg
- Magnesium: 52 mg
- Phosphorus: 138 mg
Carb Matrix (Maltodextrin, Sucrose), Citric acid, Calcium lactate, Flavouring, Sodium chloride, Disodium phosphate, Monopotassium phosphate, Magnesium sulphate, Tri-sodium citrate, Non-nutritive sweetener blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Colourant