L-Carnitine has a vital role transporting fatty acids into our cells for the production of ATP and energy. It stands to reason that optimal levels of L-Carnitine in the body are vital to ensure proper utilization of fat for energy. L-Carnitine is scientifically proven to benefit athletes in 3 key areas; performance, decreased fatigue and improved recovery.
Performance - Scientific studies have shown that L-Carnitine can increase VO2 max, which is the amount of oxygen your body can utilize during exercise. This has been studied in athletes ranging from marathon runners, cyclists and top rowers.
- Take 1-3 capsules 1-3 times daily with meals.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Intense exercise leads to accumulated levels of amonia in muscle tissue which leads to fatigue
- L-Carnitine supplementation has been scientifically proven to reduce amonia levels in athletes.
- It's an established fact that hard, intense exercise places oxidative stress on the body, effects which can literally be felt for days
- L-Carnitine supplementation has been show in scientific studies to effectively improve recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Container Size: 100 Capsules
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
Amounts Per Serving
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: 500 mg
- L-Carnitine L-Tartate,Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, 2 piece Gelatin Capsule