Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) have been used by top bodybuilders and other athletes for years due to their ability to support training endurance and recovery! BCAAs are comprised of three powerful amino acids – leucine, isoleucine and valine – and are perfect for any hard-training athletes because they serve as primary building blocks for muscle and help combat muscle loss and protein breakdown, especially during intense training.
And while many BCAA powders deliver these basics, most BCAA or amino powders are not based on scientific research, nor are they designed to enhance performance. MuscleTech researchers knew this when they created the original Amino Build formula, and that’s why they engineered more than just another “me too” amino formula. Instead, Amino Build was developed with elite athletes in mind and formulated with clinically researched ingredients that drive peak performance – including a massive dose of BCAAs, clinically researched doses of leucine, and betaine that other amino formulas simply didn’t have.
- Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz. of water.
- For full effects, mix 2 scoops with 16 oz. of water and consume pre- and intra-workout.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains coconut ingredients.
- Processed in a facility that also processes egg, fish, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat ingredients.
- Delivers 8gs of BCAA
- This powerful pre- and intra-workout complex contains a massive 8g dose of 100% free-form BCAAs (per 2 scoops) in the ideal 2:1:1 ratio to help fuel skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce protein breakdown
- Contains a clinically studied dose of Betaine for more Lean Muscle
- Each 2-scoop serving of Amino Build Next Gen also features a clinically studied 2.5g dose of betaine added to the formula that helped subjects significantly enhance their muscular endurance. This 2.5g dose also helped test subjects pack on 3.75 lbs. of lean muscle
- Provides a precise electrolytes complex
- Amino Build Next Gen is a truly complete formula featuring precise doses of coconut water and watermelon juice as well as electrolytes to help replenish electrolytes that are lost during hard training
Powers endurance performance with a clinically studied dose of Taurine
- Each 2-scoop serving of Amino Build Next Gen features a 1g dose of taurine, which is clinically shown to improve athletic performance in endurance athletes
Container Size: 278 g
- Serving Size: 9 g
Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Energy: 25 kcal
Total Carbohydrate: 1 g
of which Sugars: 0 g
- Sodium: 70 mg
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate): 18 mg
- 2;1;1 BCAA Matrix
- L-leucine (micronized): 2 g
- L-isoleucine (micronized): 1 g
- L-valine (micronized): 1 g
- Cell-Volumizing and Recovery Complex
- Taurine: 500 mg
- L-glutamine: 500 mg
- L-alanine: 500 mg
- Strength-Enhancing Compound
- Betaine anhydrous: 1.25 g
- Electrolyte Blend
- Sodium chloride: 180 mg
- Coconut water (as Cocos nucifera)(fruit): 50 mg
- Watermelon juice (as Citrullus lanatus)(fruit): 50 mg
- Dipotassium phosphate: 40 mg
- Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame-Potassium, FD&C Red No. 40