Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. Kinetica's source of creatine is Creapure, 99.99% pure, unflavoured creatine monohydrate. Creapure stands for high-quality, safety and efficacy. Creatine is a compound that is naturally produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys, it is transported through the bloodstream to the body's muscles, where it is converted into phosphocreatine (creatine monohydrate). This high-powered metabolite is then used to regenerate the muscles' supplies of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the ultimate source of muscle energy. While creatine occurs naturally in animal foods, including herring, salmon, tuna and beef, creatine monohydrate is most similar to the creatine produced by the body and is one of the most researched dietary supplements.
- A daily dosage of 3 g is recommended.
- Mix 1 level scoop (3.4 g of creatine monohydrate) with 300 ml of fluid.
- Creatine should always be taken with caffeine-free drinks, such as water, fruit juice, or warm tea.
- Make sure that you take sufficient fluid with the creatine.
- The creatine drink should always be prepared fresh and consumed thet same day, as creatine does not remain stable in fluids for long periods.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Free from Gluten.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Container Size: 500 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3.4 g)
- Servings Per Container: 167
Amounts Per Serving
- Creatine Monohydrate: 3.4 g
100% Creapure Creatine Monohydrate