Cellucor NO3 is Nitrate, an advanced compound that delivers unbelievable muscle pumps and amplifies the effectiveness of anything it's co-ingested with. NO3 Chrome utilizes NO3 in the form of Arginine Nitrate - a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitric Acid.
Arginine is a potent precursor of nitric oxide, stimulating eNOS production inside your body. Nitrates dilate the smooth muscle tissue found in your veins and arteries.
Unlike skeletal muscle tissue, smooth muscle is involuntary—you can't contract or control it. Nitrate activates these muscles, enlarging the arteries, veins, and capillaries that pump blood into your biceps, triceps, and quads, maximizing blood flow.
Combining these two efficient and powerful vasodilators generates unmatched NO levels in the body, giving you the long lasting, unbelievable pumps you've been waiting for.
- As a dietary supplement, take for up to 8 weeks before discontinuing use for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Take one serving (3 capsules) daily 60 to 90 minutes before training on an empty stomach to establish tolerance.
- Do not take with any other nitrate products.
After personal tolerance has been established, based on your body weight, use the dosing information below to optimize the product's effects:
- less than 160 lbs: 3 capsules
- between 161-180 lbs: 4 capsules
- between 181-200 lbs: 5 capsules
- greater than 201 lbs: 6 capsules
- Pump amplifier
- NO3 Nitrate technology
- Arginase inhibitor
- Contains Pycnogenol
- Creatine and stimulant free
Container Size: 21 CapsulesServing Size: 3 CapsulesServings Per Container: 7
Container Size: 90 CapsulesServing Size: 3 CapsulesServings Per Container: 30
Container Size: 180 CapsulesServing Size: 3 CapsulesServings Per Container: 60
Amounts Per Serving
Vitamin C (As Calcium Ascorbate): 83 mgCalcium (As Calcium Ascorbate): 10 mgL-Arginine Nitrate: 1250 mgExtreme Vascularity Complex: 655 mgL-Citrulline Malate, Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC), Pycnogenol
L-Norvaline: 100 mg
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Red #40, And FD&C Blue #1, Talc Silicon Dioxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides