Animal Flex, like other Animal supplements, is complete and comprehensive. Each pack of Animal Flex consists of several key protective complexes: a potent joint construction complex to help repair connective tissue; a lubrication compound to help cushion the joints from lifting; a support complex to help promote rehabilitation and reduce soreness; and an essential vitamin/mineral blend to underscore optimal joint health.
- Unlike regular joint supplements, you only have to take a single daily dose of Animal Flex.
- Just take a serving of Animal Flex along with 10 oz. of your beverage of choice, with any meal during the day and you’re set.
- Use Animal Flex daily, on both training and non-training days.
- No need to “cycle” it.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes Milk, Soy, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Shellfish and Wheat.
- Container Size: 381 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12.72 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 16 kcal
- Protein: 4 g
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid ): 100 mg
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate): 100 IU
- Zinc (Zinc Oxide ): 15 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite ): 70 mcg
- Manganese (Manganese Sulfate ): 1 mg
Amounts Per Serving
- Joint Construction Complex: 3000 mg
- Glucosamine (HCl, Sulfate 2KCI)
- Methylsulfonymethane (MSM)
- Chondroitin Sulfate A (CSA)
- Chondroitin Sulfate C (CSC)
- Joint Lubrication and Support Complex: 6000 mg
- Collagen Hydrolysate
- Ginger Root (Gingerols,Shogaols)
- Turmeric Root (Curcumin)
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (Gum) (Boswelia Acid)
- Cetyl Myristoleate Proprietary Blend (Cetyl Myristoleate, Cetyl Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Laurate, Cetyl Palmitoleate, Cetyl Oleate)
- Hyaluronic Acid
Natural and Artificial Orange Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6