What CARBION+ has done is to select a broad range of extremely complex and increasingly less complex engineered carbohydrates to provide a combination of absorption rates that deliver reliable, sustained energy.
CARBION+ provides a range of carbohydrate complexity from extremely large, highly branched and complex carb to a simpler complex carb such as DE-5, an engineered carb with 87% of the polysaccharide lengths of (10) decasaccharide and larger. It also provides 3.2 g of Fibersol-2, another highly engineered carb that mimics the fiber effect of oats and provides beneficial actions like improved regularity, reduced blood sugar and shuttles triglycerides out of the body.
With its very low osmotic pressure gradient (matches human osmotic pressure between 280 and 300) and high levels of electrolytes, CARBION+ empties rapidly from the stomach, thereby facilitating efficient, sustained uptake and preventing bloating, cramping and indigestion that can occur with simpler carb drinks containing glucose or other sugars, especially when training hard.
Add 8 oz. (1 cup, 237 ml) of cold water to your shaker per Serving (27g = 1 Scoop) of CARBION+, seal your shaker and shake immediately upon adding CARBION+.
For 2 Servings (54g = 2 Scoops use 16 oz. (2 cups, 473 mL) of cold water. A
Additional water can be added if desired.
Use 1 to 2 scoops of CARBION+ 30 minutes before training.
Use 1 to 2 scoops of CARBION+ and sip throughout your workout or endurance event.
Maintains high energy levels and dramatically limits muscle breakdown.
Use 1 to 3 scoops of CARBION+ immediately following training, race or event.
1 Scoop for every 30 minutes of intense activity.
Rapidly and completely refills depleted liver and muscle glycogen stores.
Supports tissue and muscle repair.
Suitability / Allergen Information
Produced in a facility that handles soy, mIlk and shellfish (Glucosamine).
- Elevated performance intensity and duration result in greater muscle stimulation.
- Increases in blood plasma volume and muscle glycogen provide a profound pump within every training session helping to stretch muscle fiber and fascia.
- The carbohydrate effect of blunting the rise in cortisol levels common to intense training results in a dramatic reduction in muscle tissue breakdown.
Container Size: 1080 g
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (27 g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 100 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 25 g
- of which Sugars: 0 g
Amounts Per Serving
- 6 Carb Complex:
- Clustered Cyclic Dextrin (Hightly-Branched Structure): 6.5 g
- DE-5 High Molecular Weight Dextrin Polysaccharide: 6.4 g
- AWM2300 Ultra-High Molecular Weight Waxy Maize: 6 g
- RIce Polysaccharide (Glycosidically-Bound Monamer): 3.2 g
- Fibersol-2 Digestion-Resistant Dextrin (Highly-Branched Structure) : 1.6 g
- Potato Polysaccharide (Glycosidically-Bound Monamer): 1.6 g
- Advanced Carb Utilization Complex:
- Prickly Pear Extract: 108 mg
- Bitter Melon Extract: 56 mg
- D-Pinitol: 8 mg
- Vanadium (As Vanadyl Sulfate): 5 mg
- Ionic Hydration Complex:
- Sodium (As Sodium Citrate & Sodium Chloride): 85 mg
- Magnesium (As Magnesium Gluconate & Magnesium Citrate): 58 mg
- Potassium (As Potassium Citrate & Potassium Phosphate): 40 mg
- Calcium (As Calcium Citrate & Calcium 5 Hydrate): 30 mg
Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Natural Color (Beetroot) & Sucralose